Assorted Bento Food Picks II

Got this from Daiso just a week or two before Valentine's Day and I have made use of it to make the Valentine's Day Heart Popper, recipe HERE. (update: 24.02.2011)

Just got this Green and Yellow Heartshape pick from Bentomarket. After I received the items then I realised that I didn't order the Red colour Heartshape pick ....... (update: 03.08.09)

Got this cute mini 2D Assorted Colour Heartshape picks from one of my friend who has return from Japan for her yearly visit to Singapore.

Assorted Animals Picks that come in 5 designs. Thank to Tona mummy who grab a set for me during her Hong Kong trip. (update: 27.06.09)

Assorted colour and design of Giraffe, Bear and Panda food pick. Come in 15 picks of 3 colour and 3 designs. (update: 15.05.09)

Assorted Leaf Bento Pick which is great to decorate fruits or cherry tomatoes. (update: 14.04.09)

Assorted Panda Picks, come in a set of 4 different design with a total of 8 picks Panda in different actions.

Story World Bento Picks set which included elephant + monkey + koala bear + Hercules + tree + Seal.

Set of 5 different patterns total 10 picks, reusable balloon + flower + umbrella + Ring + bone. You just have to put vegetable on the picks, carrot or green pepper etc that you kids hate will become cute balloon umbrella, ring etc.

Animal Face Fork Picks, come in a set of 4 different design and colour in Rabbit, Cat, Dog and Bear.

Animal & Ocean World Picks, one set come with 8 different animals like the picture shown, total of 30 picks. Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Hihi Sis Ellena,

    Saw u hv some new picks! Where did u get them cos I've been trying to get these leaf & panda ones!

    Also saw u have the 3 lines face carla punch. Actually I've reserved that for u from supplier, but now u hv then I cancel that ya?

    She said that the smiley one maybe next month so I'm still waiting so do let me know if u still want it.

    Tried sms & calling u last week cos there was a bulk purchase for some musical notes picks and wanted to ask if u wanted but din hear from u so I din order for u.

    Take care & speak soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i've been searching for the leaf bento picks & d 5 diff. pattern picks of balloon, flower, umbrella,ring & bone. Where can i get them?!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear All,

Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks

Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.

Regards
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)

Popular Posts